- (Dreadlocks): dreads
- third-person singular of lock
- Indefinite genitive singular of lock.
- For information on "locked" Wikipedia pages, see Wikipedia:Protection policy.
- Lock (computer science), a bookkeeping object associated with a piece of data that is used to serialize concurrent access
- Lock (database), a feature used when multiple users access a database concurrently
- Lock (weapons guidance), an indication the missile seeker system has a suitable or adequate acquisition fix to hit successfully if launched
- Lock (Saga of the Skolian empire), a fictional sentient machine in the novels by Catherine Asaro
locks in French: lock
locks in Russian: Шлюз